Mike O’Neil Building offers the service of all building and design requirements for a new home, extensions for your existing home or your commercial needs. We provide the following services:
- Custom Built homes, using the clients ideas and input into the design of the new home
- Homes for the elderly and disabled, acknowledgement of the many features needed for people of all abilities are incorporated into the client’s home
- Energy Efficient Homes, building the Greensmart way
- Design concepts, covering all areas from colour to orientation of the home on the block
- Residential Renovations & Additions to blend the new into the old, adding onto the existing home, giving the home and client a satisfying result
- Adaptable floor plans to accommodate the changing needs of a family over time
- Face lifts
- Commercial Renovations & Office Fit outs
- Structural Alterations & Repairs
Mike O’Neil Building provides complete residential and commercial building services from small garden walls to full commercial renovations. No job is too big or too small. Read More...
Mike is a very versatile builder who likes to assist his clients with his expertise on design and layout of the home, promoting practical, affordable, durable environmental solutions for residential design and construction, giving every home a creative feel that reflects the neighbourhood and the surrounding area of the new home, with a nice flow through out.
The following is a list of the pre requisites prior to commencement of your new home:
- IDEAS -These are your ideas, pictures from magazines, photos of other homes, drawings etc. So we can then work together on designing your new home.
- DRAWINGS - How you would like the set out of your home, the layout, design ideas, number of rooms etc. the flow of your home, taking into consideration each client’s needs for their new home.
- PLANS – This is the creative artwork of your home, we will require the setbacks and building envelope of your property, we can organise client liaisons with the architect, the architect will draw them up, then we will need a copy of the plans.
- COSTINGS – These will be done by the builder.
- PRICE TO CLIENT – ACCEPTANCE
- Indemnity Insurance put in place, for your protection, through the HIA.
- CONTRACT TO SIGN
- SHIRE APPROVAL – Plans will go to shire for approval of building and/or planning, depending on the zoning.
- COMMENCEMENT OF PROJECT
During this time, we can assist you with the selection of the following items for your new home:
- Plumbing fixtures
- Electrical goods
- Paint colours, exterior & interior
- Selection of colours (roofing & exterior walls, windows, etc.)
- Cupboards and bench tops